PM Piping is the trading name of the Project Materials Group
PM Piping is a highly motivated and experienced global organization specializing in the supply of steel products to the energy sectors. Located in over 40 countries across 5 continents, PM Piping is a market leader in the supply of steel, pipes and piping materials to projects worldwide. Our core business is to deliver materials to the exacting standards and timeframes of our customers in the oil, gas, petrochemical and renewable industries, utilizing our extensive knowledge of processes and product, operational requirements and management capabilities in conjunction with our extensive network of offices and companies. Our customers are international operators and energy companies, engineering contractors and design specialists. PM Piping provides services and support throughout the life of a project, from conceptual phase through to commissioning. PM Piping employs people with experience in handling projects in the energy sectors in 5 key areas:
- Linepipe Projects - Seamless, HFI (ERW) and SAW linepipes for pipeline projects including the supply of inductions bends and corrosion coating.
- Process Piping - Packages including pipes, fittings, flanges & valves as well as nuts & bolts, gaskets, filters, strainers etc.
- Power Generation - Heavy wall seamless and welded carbon & alloy pipes and associated fittings & flanges.
- Offshore - Structural steels including seamless & welded tubulars, beams, plates and cones, conductor pipes & piles.
- Renewable Energy - Monopiles, transition pieces and complete fabrication of jackets and tripods.
The services and support provided are tailored to the needs of a particular customer and project, and are driven by in-depth knowledge of the products and manufacturing processes involved, project management, administration and co-ordination skills.
We are experts in the sourcing and supplying of materials to meet the individual requirements of a project, regardless of size, scope or difficulty. We are aware of the importance of on-time delivery and the pressures of meeting fabrication schedules, and also the importance of accurate and up-to-date reporting.