The PM Piping Group of companies offers innovative and comprehensive supply solutions to the Renewables Industry. By using our vast experience in the supply of materials to the more traditional energy sectors, we are able to offer long term pricing strategies as well as “just in time” delivery solutions where required in support of large offshore renewable energy projects.
In contrast to traditional Oil and Gas installations, offshore structures for renewable energy (primarily in the form of wind farms) are smaller in size and tonnage but are required in greater numbers.
The PM Piping Group of companies offers design capabilities, transport solutions, long-term pricing agreements, capacity reservation and booking to mitigate the typically tight timeframes for manufacture and supply.
The PM Piping Group of companies has formed exclusive partnerships with steel manufacturers, fabricators, shipping lines and assembly yards to present pioneering turn-key solutions to clients. Steel products of the highest quality coupled with Quality Management from Germany form an integral part of these packages.
Solutions offered by PM Piping Group of companies:
- Fabrication and delivery of complete Monopiles
- Fabrication and supply of complete Transition pieces
- Painting and/or galvanizing of transition pieces
- Complete fabrication of tripods and 3 or 4 leg jackets with transition pieces.
- Fabrication of leg sections including node points, stubs and pin piles for final assembly at point of destination.
- Fabrication, cutting, profiling and supply of bracings.
- Load out and shipping through to shore base at final destination
- Unloading of ocean going vessel at final destination
- Provision of work force to make final assembly and, if necessary, repairs at shore base