Linepipes and associated products for projects in the energy sectors are the core of our business. PM Piping supply linepipe packages both for Onshore as well Offshore applications. Please find sizes and weights of Steel Pipes here.
Seamless linepipes for the oil & gas industry can be supplied in diameters ranging from 2” through to 24” with wall thicknesses up to 90mm.
HFI/ERW linepipes can be supplied from 4” through to 24” and with wall thicknesses up to 25.4mm.
LSAW linepipes from 16” to 100” with wall thicknesses up to 90mm.
HSAW (spiral) linepipes from 16” to 120” and wall thicknesses up to 25.4mm.
Linepipes are supplied in materials grades to API 5L, ISO 3183, EN 10217-3 or EN 10216-3
Typical material grades range from “B” to “X80”.
In particular, we specialize in the supply of materials required for SOUR SERVICE.
Also, we supply roll-bonded, metallurgically clad linepipes as well as mechanically bonded lined pipes.
Associated products to complement our supplies of linepipes are:
- Induction bends
- External corrosion coating systems (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, fusion bonded epoxy and dual layer fusion bonded epoxy)
- Internal lining and flowcoat systems.
- Concrete weight coating
Value added items for linepipes such as:
- Controlled bore
- Fixed lengths (in particular for Offshore applications)
- Complex, multi-angle bevels
- End protection (recessed plastic end caps suitable for hook loading and steel ring bevel protectors to ensure that the pipes arrive at site undamaged)
- Container stuffing
- All kinds of packing (skids, crates, and wooden boxes).